Monday, March 5, 2012

WildFox + Jeffrey Campbell Collaboration

How adorable are these new ballet inspired shoes collaborated by Jeffrey Campbell and Wildfox Couture's designers Emily Faulstich and Kimberly Gordon? The two Wildfox designers stated that the collaboration just made sense after years of pairing Jeffrey Campbell shoes with their own designs for photoshoots. "...our brands really mesh well together," Wildfox says. Well it seems they are absolutely right! I'm not sure if some of my KISMET fans are aware already but I have started my own fashion blog called Just Madge. I started it right before the new year as my resolution to create a creative side project. You can view it at www.justmadge.tumblr.com. I have posted images below from an earlier entry in which I am wearing my favorite Wildfox Couture dress and which shoes do you think I chose to pair them with? Well, I also thought it was only natural to go with my Jeffrey Campbells as well. But then again, I almost always go to my Jeffrey Campbells for every outfit. I also paired this ensemble with one of my favorite KISMET headpieces called the Antique Chain Headpiece (which also happens to currently be on sale for over 40% off!). Hmmm....now a KISMET + Wildfox + Jeffrey Campbell collaboration. Wouldn't that be a dream.....





No comments:

Post a Comment