Wednesday, March 21, 2012

KISMET Spring/Summer 2012

I know that KISMET's Spring/Summer collection is long past due and that you all are probably tired of staring at the Fall/Winter collection, but I promise you that the new collection is on the way. It has been such a great experience creating this next season. With the past collection, I purchased supplies and findings from my suppliers to piece my jewelry together. However with this new collection, I have designed each finding and pendant myself and have actually created the models so that they are truly one of a kind KISMET pieces that no other designer will have access to! I wish I could share a sneak peak with you but I would rather it all be showcased at once. The rest of the styles are at the platers as we speak but I had an extra sample of earrings from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection that I decided to wear to an event last night. I was so excited because the first person I met actually noticed the small earrings I was wearing and as soon as we started talking told me how much she loved them! This made me even more excited to share the new collection with you! However, being that the findings and pendants are being produced rather than purchased from a supplier, the production is taking a lot longer than anticipated. Especially since this is my first go round creating models myself. But don't worry, my goal is to have the new samples photographed, produce inventory, and post on my website by end of April. Thank you all for being so patient! Because I don't have a sneak peak photo to show you of the new line, here are some beautiful images instead to feast your eyes on. The theme is Spring to celebrate the first day of the new solstice!









No comments:

Post a Comment