Saturday, October 8, 2011

Adios Summer....Remembering Puerto Vallarta

As the temperatures continue to drop and everyone is exchanging their flip flops for boots and scarves , I thought I would take a look back at one of my favorite trips this past summer in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This gorgeous city was full of beauty and inspiration at every turn. 


My most favorite flower, Bird of Paradise, was found EVERYWHERE! They were as common as seeing Dandelions growing in the US. This unique flower is so exotic, vibrant, and colorful. The name perfectly captures what looks to be the splayed wings or pointed beak of a colorful, tropical bird.






Wandering the streets at flea markets in Mexico, I was able to find the most unique handmade jewelry and accessories created by locals. These pieces serve as great inspiration for future collections. 













More beautiful images to share...








-KISMET designer Merm


No comments:

Post a Comment