Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Perfect New York Day


I chanced upon this hidden gem one unbelievably beautiful Spring day in the city when it was a perfect 75 degrees outside, sun was shining, cool breeze, trees and flowers were in bloom, and everyone seemed to be in a good mood. It was one of those perfect New York moments that I wished would last a little longer. I was on my way elsewhere but was lured into this inviting hallway. The walls were a beautiful shade of blue that a photo could never do justice and were adorned with vintage mirrors of different shapes and sizes. There was romantic 1920's playing throughout the hallway and I was curious to see what was at the end of it.  What I found at the end of the white Christmas light decorated tunnel was an even better treat. It led me to Pippin's Vintage where I found some wonderful treasures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment