Wednesday, December 7, 2011

KISMET Hearts Karlie Kloss


I have to admit, when I first saw supermodel Karlie Kloss enter the fashion world I wondered what everyone saw in her. In the past 4 or 5 years, it was impossible to watch a show at fashion week or flip through W or Vogue without seeing her grace MANY pages or MANY a runway. But at the time I just didn't get what so many designers saw in what I thought was her "atypical" supermodel beauty. That is, I thought so until I started seeing more of her in interviews. She appears even more gorgeous in person than she does on print, but more importantly, her personality makes her even more charming. What I admire about Karlie is that although she has the fashion world at her feet, she apppears very down to earth and humble. No diva attitude here. She's full of confidence without being narcissistic and I've read in her interviews that she would like to be a doctor one day after she finishes modeling. Love that this girl has beauty as well as brains! So now, go figure, I am loving me some Karlie Kloss! In fact, she is currently one of my favorite supermodels that I love to see. Over time I have learned how truly versatile and captivating her look can be so its no wonder that many designers choose her to represent their work. I think she is extremely beautiful and has a body sculpted more perfect than Michelangelo's. I imagine her to be the Giselle, Kate, or Erin Wasson of her generation. And get this, she is only 19! Karlie, keep taking over the world girl!


Karlie seen previously on KISMET's blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment